Friday, July 10, 2015
Monday, June 29, 2015
Okay. So excited.. you just bought a new Cadillac, Buick or GMC. But, you are not Techy enough to understand all of the newer features and you don't want to study the manual that comes with the vehicle. Maybe you didn't get a manual. No worries.. Videos are available online for you.Our website has many for you at http://www.biggscadillac.com/HowtoVideos
The Power Seat Controls could be simpler with this Video - For the #GMC #Terrain.
Understanding the Buick Encore's Driver Information Center - how to use it and change the settings.
You Love your new Cadillac, but haven't quite mastered CUE..
If you need more help check out the these You Tube Channels
for more How to Videos.
Friday, May 8, 2015
|CONGRATULATIONS! You own a vehicle that has the Blue Button, that is OnStar. |
Are you connected?
Stolen Vehicle Assistance - If your vehicle is stolen, OnStar can use GPS to pinpoint it and help authorities quickly recover it. On many models, an Advisor can send a signal to slow the vehicle or prevent it from restarting.
Remote Ignition Block™ - Thieves won't get far with Remote Ignition Block.™ Once a vehicle has been reported stolen, OnStar can send a remote signal that blocks the engine from starting. When a thief tries to restart it, he may think he's made a clean getaway, but he’s not going anywhere.
Stolen Vehicle Slowdown® - OnStar can send a Stolen Vehicle Slowdown® signal to help authorities recover your vehicle and reduce high- speed pursuits. Once the police confirm that conditions are safe, we can send a signal that gradually slows the vehicle. The police can move in quickly, and it won’t be long before you’re headed out in your recovered car.
If you're in need—in an emergency or severe weather conditions—you and your vehicle are always connected to help, even if you can't ask for it.
How to Access Emergency Services - Press Your Vehicle's Red Emergency Button
- Automatic Crash Response - If you're in a crash, built-in sensors can automatically alert an OnStar Advisor and predict the severity of injuries. An Advisor is immediately connected into your vehicle to see if you need help, even if you can't ask for it. You don't have to do a thing.
- Emergency Services - One push of the red emergency button gives you a priority connection to an OnStar Advisor who can direct emergency services to your exact location and offer critical assistance until help arrives. With OnStar, you're never alone.
- Crisis Assist - In severe weather conditions or a crisis, our Advisors can provide a fast, knowledgeable resource if you need emergency assistance, escape routes and other resources. They can also contact family members for you. Rely on Crisis Assist in the following situations:
- Roadside Assistance - If you're stranded, have a flat tire or need a tow truck, just ask an OnStar Advisor to use GPS technology to locate a nearby service provider and direct them to your location. All at no charge to you.
- Turn-By-Turn Navigation - Getting directions is as easy as pushing a button and telling an Advisor where you want to go. Directions are quickly downloaded to your car, and a voice calls out every turn. An Advisor can also help you with a database of over 14 million points of interest. And now, with OnStar AtYourService, your drive can be simpler and more productive. Our Advisors can connect you to offers and savings for restaurants, retailers and more along your route. They can also help you find and then book a hotel room in real-time, when you need it the most, through our partnership with Priceline.
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot -With OnStar, your car has its own Wi-Fi® hotspot, connecting up to 7 tablets, laptops or mobile devices at 4G LTE speeds. So the content you crave is always headed where you are—thanks to the most powerful OnStar connection yet.
- OnStar RemoteLink® Mobile App - Download the new, improved version of the app that lets you control your car from nearly anywhere. Start your car remotely, manage your vehicle’s Wi-Fi Hotspot settings, locate your vehicle, and much more.
- Remote Services - If you get locked out, lose your car in a lot, or want a remote start, a simple call to an OnStar Advisor sends a signal to your vehicle and gets you back on the road.
- Vehicle Diagnostics - Every month, your vehicle can run a thorough check of its engine, transmission, antilock brakes and more, and email you the results. If you want to run a diagnostic check when you’re behind the wheel, just ask an Advisor to run one for you.
- Dealer Maintenance Notification - Is it time for an oil change?
- A 60,000-mile checkup? You’ll always know because your car will email your vehicle diagnostics report to the dealer when it’s time, and the dealer will contact you to set up a service appointment.
New & Improved OnStar RemoteLink® Mobile App
Updated version now available for iOS® and Android®
- Manage your Wi-Fi Hotspot settings
- Check data plan usage
- Start your vehicle
- Send directions to your vehicle
- Locate your vehicle
- Lock or unlock your doors
- View vehicle diagnostics
Thursday, February 26, 2015
|ALL 2015 BUICK MODELS RECEIVED 5 STAR SAFETY RATING|
Buick has brought to the market what consumers are looking for. Style, Safety, Luxury and Technology. Buick is pushing aside the competition and rising to the top.
Competing against the European market is a tough challenge, and it looks like the Buick Regal has done it. Consumer Reports naming the Buick Regal a Top Pick in the Sports Sedans, over the German manufacturers is a huge boost to the Buick brand.
|Consumer Reports Best Sports Sedan for 2015: Buick Regal|
The 2015 Buick Encore, Verano, Enclave, LaCrosse, and Regal have all earned a 5 Star Safety Rating. More Stars mean Safer Cars. Thanks to the newly enhanced 5-Star Safety Ratings System, selecting the safest car for you and your family just got easier.
The score is a combination of a frontal crash test, side crash tests, and rollover tests. Additional improvements to the program include: side pole testing, using different sized test dummies, collecting more crash data, and highlighting new high-tech crash avoidance features such as Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), and Forward Collision Warning (FCW).
|The Safety Ratings are listed on the new car window stickers.|
Now as the old saying goes.. Have you driven a Buick lately? You should see what Buick has for you.
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Monday, February 16, 2015
Things You Should Really Think About Keeping In Your Car
(Because, you just never know)
- Water – You can drink it, wash up, clean, or put in your radiator)
- Duct Tape – It is like glue. It will put just about anything back together.
- Spare Clothes – Wet, muddy, dirty, stained, hot, cold, you just never know when a spare set of clothes.
- Lug Wrench – Some have pry bar on the end, others do not. Either way you need one to get that flat tire off or the spare on.
- Collapsible Shovel – Whether you are an off road driver or not. If you have to dodge another car or an animal, you could end up in the soft shoulder of the road or in a soggy mess. When in doubt, shovel out.
- Food – You can get hungry waiting for help.
- Spare Key – Do you know that feeling, when you just realized you have lost or locked your keys in the car? Do you know the feeling when you realize…you have a spare one? Tuck one somewhere for safe keeping.
- Jumper Cables – They are great to have when you left the lights on (again)…easier to get a jump if you have cables in your car.
- Tire Pressure Gauge – Check your tire pressure (saves your res, gas and maybe your life. Many of the air tanks don’t have working or proper gauges. You don’t want to over inflate your tires or under inflate for that matter.
- First Aid Kit – If nothing else, keep some aspirin and band aids in your glove box...you just never know.
- Money –Keep some spare( spare?!) money somewhere safe just in case…
- Jack – Very necessary, for fixing flats
- Spare Tire/Tools – again…very necessary
- Gas Can –…I can’t believe I just ran out of Gas..
- Jacket or Blanket and/or Gloves - the weather can change in an instant, changing a tire, staying warm while waiting for help, and many other reasons.
What do you keep in your vehicle?
Friday, February 13, 2015
|A mild winter snow|
|Dude - Which one is my CAR?|
Keep it between the lines,
At Biggs Cadillac Buick GMC, our concern is your Safety and Peace of mind. While you are here getting your vehicle serviced, we offer you free fresh coffee, popcorn, hot dogs, drinks, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, comfortable chairs to sit in, a Child's play room and a computer lounge.
We are your Hometown Dealer. Our Staff is Professional and the Atmosphere is Friendly.
Instant New York Life Insurance
Get help finding the best life insurance on the internet. Comparing multiple companies life insurance quotes can give you option to choose best one.