Monday, April 9, 2018

2017 Buick Envision - Mid-Size Crossover - Review

     With my mode of transportation gone, I kindly asked if I could borrow something off the lot to drive before I left town. (I was thinking I would probably get a "wholesale" vehicle to drive, which I would have been absolutely fine with.)I was generously afforded the opportunity to drive a certified pre-owned 2017 Buick Envision until my departure. My first thought was of course, A new car?! WOW. I hope I can figure out all the bells and whistles so I can get down the road. I have never owned a new vehicle. The newest- Used vehicle I have owned was a '97 Toyota 4Runner (purchased it in 2014), which I just sold.
      This Envision Essence wasn't loaded but it has has push button start, Stop-Start technology, back up camera, Wi-Fi hotspot, heated seats(nice), rear cross traffic alert, lane keep assist, phone pairing, just to name a few.
The Buick Intellilink system was quite easy to figure out and pairing my phone to the system wasn't difficult either. All of the items mentioned functioned grandly just in the few days I have driven the Envision so far.
The drive is quiet and this little crossover has really good pick up. I am by no means a slow driver. I like to get there in a hurry and this Buick with its 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder did not lack for power.
       The Envision was easy to get in and out of. The rear seats
fold down smoothly and the cargo room it gave me was mind blowing. I could not believe how much it could hold. What I love about driving this Envision; With the key fob in my pocket I can lock or unlock doors and, open the lift gate. Last night from my kitchen window, I was able to lock the car. This is amazing.
I am used to simple things, but this Envision is making me think. I have not been disappointed.
      If you are due for an upgrade, take a test drive, you could be very impressed too.
2017 Buick Envision
Keep it between the lines, Stay Safe.

No comments: